Skip to content
- 4 or 5 pork chops
- seasoning salt
- 2 cups broth saved from the beef roast recipe
- 1 can mushroom soup
- (corn starch or flour to thicken sauce)
- season the pork chops well on both sides with seasoning salt and pepper
- add 1 Tbsp butter to instant pot, put on sauté and when hot add the pork chops. brown on each side and when finished take them out and set on plate.
- add some of the broth and deglaze the Instant Pot using a wooden spatula
- once pot is deglazed push cancel to shut it off, add the rest of the broth and the can of mushroom soup to the pot (no need to mix)
- put the pork chops back into the pot
- seal and set for 12min
- allow to natural release for at least 10min
- remove pork chops, set aside
- thicken with a couple tbsp of cornstarch mixed with water and then added to the pot that has been put back to sauté, mixing until thickened. Or make a roux and thicken sauce that way.