This is a recipe that I got from my sister in law. It’s very spicy and good served over rice, pasta or on its own if you are looking for a lower carb meal.
- 1 cup chopped fresh green beans
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp crushed thai bird Chilli
- 1/2 cup sweet basil (fresh)
- 2 tbsp beef oxo
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 4-6 button mushrooms sliced
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- in frying pan heat oil on high heat, quickly saute the garlic and chilli.
- add ground beef until cooked, then add green beans, oxo, soya sauce, sugar.
- then add sweet basil and onion for 3 minutes