A quick and easy dip
- 8oz cream cheese softened
- 1-2 Tbsp Chipotle sauce
- 6 raw shrimp chopped up
- 1 jalapeno (ribs and seeds removed) can leave in if you want it spicier
- 6 slices bacon chopped up and fried until crispy
- Mix cream cheese with chipotle sauce until desired Smokey flavour. I don’t generally measure, just go until it is a peachy color
- Add in cooked bacon (that has been well drained and blotted)
- Add rest of ingredients and mix well
- Cook in oven at 350•F for ~30min or until shrimp are cooked. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with crackers.